Research on online consumers reported extremely significant data: over 77% of them prefer social login when using an eCommerce site, for two main reasons, security and data correctness.
This certainly leads to increased conversion rates and therefore more sales.
- All features of the free version
- Login with GithHub
- Login with Windows Live
- Login with Tumblr
- Login with Instagram
- Login with Paypal
- Login with VK
- Login with LinkedIn
- Login with Yahoo
- Login with Foursquare
- View a connection report
- View social connections in the list with all users
- View active connections for each single user from (admin) user profile
- Users will see a list with all connections in “My account” page and they will also be able to log in with other providers and even to remove the connection to one of the social networks available
- Manage redirect from admin side after users have logged in
- You can set a position for login buttons in the pages “My account” and WP login and in post comments
- You can use a widget for the displaying of login buttons
- You can use a shortcode to display login buttons
- If users register from a social network, some information will be stored in their WooCommerce profile, such as description, billing address, billing email etc
- You can set log registration for debug
Compatibility with WordPress and WooCommerce
[Download the free version, View video demo, submit review, Download, Download, Download]
Download link is available for members only
Join membership now and get the Download Link instantly! Only 7.99$ per month.
All Templates and Plugins are available for download, just make a quick registration!
Here you can read the benefits you get from paid subscription.
100% Money Back Guarantee, no recurring payments
Warning! Do not trust other websites, they share VIRUSES and MALWARE, you risk to be hacked!